Bodyweight, the training method to stay in shape, and which only need to use the body. Here’s how!
The bodyweight is a type of training to be carried out in any place and at any time, since it does not require the usefulness of máquinnas, weights, or other type of material, uses as main feature the body.
WHAT IS THE BODYWEIGHT
The bodyweight or also known as calisténicos, is a type of workout where you can only use your own body weight, just as the name suggests is a type of training functional feature that enhances the functional capacity of the human being to prepare the muscles to train together for the optimization of the performance of tasks of daily life.
The own body weight is used as resistance for the exercises.
The basis of functional drills are movements fundamental Human: Squat, Lift, Push, Pull, Jump, and Spin.
Involving the integration of the whole body to generate a movement specific engine in different planes of motion.
And the best part? Does not need to be dependent on the trip to the gym, the cost to which it is associated, or the lack of time. The excuses become true apology with this type of training that is free of time and place.
Make your living room in your gym during the workout time, or go outdoors and enjoy the outdoor activity!
BENEFITS OF BODYWEIGHT
This type of training develops:
• Stimulates power;
• Decrease of fat;
• Prevention of injuries.
1. INCREASED STRENGTH
With the practice of frequent exercise is able to strengthen several muscle groups and therefore gives a gradual increase of the force.
2. IMPROVES BALANCE
With the increase of the muscle strength, endurance and coordination, the balance also improves.
3. FAVORS THE COORDINATION
All the exercises require body awareness for a correct execution of the same, in this type of training in which our material is only the body is important to a good quality technique and body awareness, the person will need to know your body and to go on evolving in this field, and simultaneously will improve the co-ordination.
4. INCREASES RESISTANCE
With regular practice and consistent gives if an evolution in the training sessions, happening a increase in strength and endurance.
5. INCREASED JOINT MOBILITY
The practice of exercise requires different types of amplitude on different planes, for the correct execution of some exercises there is a specific work of joint mobility to perform previously.
With the completion of the exercises the goal will be to always perform the exercise with a good technical quality, but need to often make an effort to increase the mobility of joints for the proper execution of the exercises.
6. STIMULATES THE POWER
In some exercises is practiced to blast muscle, by jumping or fast movements, thus promoting muscle power.
7. FAT BURNING
Depending on the intensity that places can be intense exercise, providing a great calorie burn. Favoring the increase of muscle mass and decreased fat mass.
And it is important to maintain the regularity and consistency of practice, this method can provide great results for weight loss.
8. INJURY PREVENTION
Some of these types of exercises can aid in injury recovery, and preferably work in its prevention to improve the physical fitness, as well as to acquire body awareness, and strengthen muscles and joints.
However, it is important to make a prior assessment to correctly direct the training of the individual.
This type of exercise is a good method to keep the regular practice of physical exercise, working all the muscles of the body, and to go gradually evolving so as to challenge themselves on a daily basis.
Taking into account that you should always seek the help of a professional in the field so that it provides the best training suited to your needs.
8 EXERCISES TO DO WITH JUST YOUR BODY WEIGHT
- Standing, feet apart to shoulder width apart, back straight, abdomen pulled, descend, flectindo the joehos without exceeding the line limit of the foot;
- Lean slightly on the trunk to the front, placing the bowl to the back, as if it were sit down, push off the floor and return to starting position.
- Standing, legs apart from one another, aligned with the pelvis, knees slightly flexed, back straight, abdomen contracted, back leg supported on the ball of the foot;
- Flex the knee of the front keeping it aligned with the heel and down, closer to the knee of the back leg to the floor;
- The front leg and the thigh back should be perpendicular to the ground at the end of the movement;
- Climb up by pushing the floor and return to starting position.
- Lying face down, support the hands away from each other, aligned with the chest, more apart than the width of the shoulders and supported by the toes (or knees for those who have difficulty), the whole body aligned;
- Descend closer to the ground flectindo the arms, then do the extension and return to starting position.
4. THE BRIDGE OF THE BUTTOCKS
- Lying face up, arms extended so long of body, knees flexed, lift the pelvis by contracting the abdominal and buttock, and down toward the floor.
- Support both hands on the bench with your arms straight, abdomen slightly contracted, the trunk slightly forward of the hands;
- Perform flexion of the elbows until they make approximately a 90 degree angle, extend your elbows to return to starting position.
- With the elbows bent and forearms flat on the floor, keep these two aligned and supporting only with the tip of the feet, abdominal contracted, spine neutral, join the shoulder blades.
7. ABDOMINAL BIKE/ CROSS WITHOUT SUPPORT
- Lying on the floor, hands to the side of the head, knees flexed, feet in suspension are aligned with the knees, up the trunk, so as to draw the shoulder blades of the mattress;
- Take the right elbow to meet the left knee, while this raises in the direction to the right elbow, making motion as a cross;
- At the same time, stretch the right leg, without the support of the floor, and do exactly the same for the other side alternately.
8. MOUNTAIN CLAIMBER
- In pushup position, only supported on hands and toes, knee flexion, bringing the knee closer to the chest;
- Perform the movement with both legs alternately.