So you want to play something from YouTube? There are many videos, but it can happen that you do not have access to the Internet. That is why it is smart to remember that it is possible to download videos from YouTube, so you’ll see them later and without internet connection. And it’s completely free! Learn how.
iPad tips: download YouTube videos
1. You must use the Video Downloader Super Lite – you can find the app in the App Store, and there is both a free and paid version. Download the free version.
2. open the app when you are finished downloading. (The app will automatically display the category Browse through, and it must have YouTube as default page.)
3. click on the magnifying glass icon on the right side of the screen, and then type your keywords into.
4. Click on a video you like, and it will automatically make the buffer and play it.
5. Soon as a pop-up box will come up – click on Storage in memory.
6. In the category Downloads you can check the download status or get access to the videos you have downloaded. The videos can be played only in the actual app.
Video Downloader Super Lite is compatible with iOS 5 or newer.