The muffins are little treats for breakfast, snack or even dessert. Is the case of these muffins cranberry chocolate chip of Luísa Fortes da Cunha, the author of the blog My Casual Brunch.
The muffins are a kind of cake/quick bread: dry ingredients are mixed in one bowl and liquids in another; then, it joins all, stir lightly, and bake it in the oven.
They are an excellent option for breakfast or snack. We can include fruit, dried fruit and chocolate chip, if we want sweets.
The recipe today consists of muffins blueberry and chocolate chip, so that you can eat a sweet without having to overdo it in quantity.
RECIPE MUFFINS BLUEBERRY AND CHOCOLATE CHIP
– Ingredients –
- 1 cup of flaked oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ Cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 2 eggs
- ½ Cup of chocolate chip
– Mode of Preparation –
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 ºC.
- First, grind the oats until they become flour.
- Add all other dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, add the almond milk and the honey, and add this
prepared to the mixture of oats.
- Finally, add the chocolate chip and blueberry. Wrap them well.
- Pour the dough in shapes of muffins (preferably non-stick).
- Bake it in the oven for 30 minutes (check if they are cooked jabbing a
toothpick in the dough. When this comes out clean, it is ready).
- With a spoon, place the dough in the forms, up to ¾ of its capacity, and lightweight
the oven to 180 ° c, until baked and golden brown. Let it cool.
- Store the muffins that are left in a box and freeze.
- When you decide to eat them for breakfast or take them into the pan,
remove them from the freezer in the evening. You can replace the blueberries and chocolate by
raspberries, strawberries, banana, apple or fruit you like.
- You can also add cinnamon or strips of coconut.
YOU CAN KEEP TRACK OF THIS AND OTHER REVENUES THROUGH:
- Page of Instagram
- Page on Facebook
REVIEW THE LATEST REVENUE LUÍSA FORTES DA CUNHA:
- Overnight raspberry, and gooseberry: breakfast for back to school
- Pataniscas de bacalhau healthy? Yes it is possible!
- Brownies with prunes and walnuts: a delicious recipe and healthy
- Cereal bars multi-fruit: homemade recipe for a healthy snack
- Revenue dreams, or doughnut pumpkin healthy
- The pie of happiness: a pie chickpeas must-see