Leggings are a versatile wardrobe essential for every woman, but not every woman knows how to wear properly. Leggings are meant to be worn as part of multiple layers of clothing. You’ll hardly seem fashionable when you wear leggings as pants, instead of a pair of tights under other clothes. Properly combined, in matching colors and with the appropriate footwear Leggings can be worn in every season. Follow these steps to make sure that you’re wearing your leggings stylish!
Method 1 of 3: Know the leggings Rules!
1. Do not wear too narrow or too wide leggings! Your leggings should be narrow enough to cling to your legs, but not so close that you see every dip. Watch out that you do not sit so loose that they pucker, because that is just as disadvantageous.
- Although you can wear leather leggings, these tend to forgive less and to crumple, which can result in some unfavorable wrinkles the body.
2. Leggings are not pants! While you can comfortably walk out of the house, if you wear a pair of pants and a shirt, you can not do the same with leggings. You’d dressed incomplete look and way too much to disclose, no matter how good you think look.
- Combine leggings not merely with a longer top or a longer jacket! Even if the shirt goes up over the Po, you’ll still look like you’ve left the house without ready to attract you.
- Wear your leggings with a dress, a skirt or even with shorts!
3. Wear your leggings not with the wrong shoes! See leggings with knee-high boots, sandals, flip-flops or even with boots fabulous. If you wear your leggings with high heels or pumps, take care that they fit to your shirt and you do not look cheap!
- Leggings can also look good for ballerinas or moccasins, as long as the shoes harmonize with the rest of the presentation of women’s fitness leggings.
4. Watch out that your leggings are long enough! You like some time ago have looked perfect in your perfect black leggings. But after they have been about a hundred times in the wash, you could find that they have shrunk to a few inches above your ankles.
- If you notice this unpleasant phenomenon, it is time to repeal such leggings for days when you do not want to leave the house.
5. Leggings confuse not with Jeggings! Jeggings are leggings Denim, a cross between trousers and leggings. This close, smooth pants can exacerbate an everyday outfit, and you can wear them like a pair of pants.
- While leggings and a waist short uppers are a huge no-go, you can combine it with a short shirt Jeggings quiet.
- Pass on only that you can allow yourself Jeggings! They are really tight and not suitable for all.